Who says a grammar guide has to be boring? If you’re looking for a resource to help you understand and teach English grammar but don’t want the typical compendium of lifeless rules and charts, The ELT Grammar Book, 2nd Edition is for you! In each chapter, author Richard Firsten…
- entertains you through comics, history, and his folksy narrative style;
- engages you in active learning through reflection questions and exercises;
- makes the grammar clear through teacher-friendly explanations and examples;
- helps you process and retain the material with summaries of the core points;
- offers you suggestions for dealing with troublesome issues as well as teaching tips for each grammar topic;
- provides online supplements at ELTgrammar.com.